Just 6 Pounds
Braille Lithium-Ion Technology produces a battery with more power that is lighter, stronger and more efficient. Braille's signature cranking power and over 50% lighter. The ML20C is a Daytona 500 winning battery in NASCAR, the spec battery in the Dallara IL15 Indy Lights cars, used by championship cars in Formula Atlantic, USF2000 and Pro Mazda, along with drag boats, drag cars and other top racing vehicles.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
6.1lbs / 2.8kgLength
7.2" / 183mmWidth
3.65" / 93mmHeight
6.2" / 157mmPCA
48Right Side Positive