• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• 100% compatible with all standard charging systems
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead)
• Can be used in "Total Loss" (no alternator) applications
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 0.5% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
NOTE: All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and production lead time can be up to 2-3 business days (same or next day if in stock) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors.
|BCI Group||30||Width|| 5.2" / 132mm|
|Weight||5.5lbs / 2.5kg||Height|| 6.9" / 177mm|
|Length||6.8" / 174mm||Polarity|| Right Side Positive|
|Voltage||12||Full Voltage Charge|| 13.8|
|Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)||947||Amp Hour (AH)|| 15|
|Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent||45||Reserve Capacity (AH)|| 45|