The FURNO 700 heat gun is suited to the heavy DIY'er that knows how to use these power tools. The broad temperature range makes it ideal for a variety of projects such as softening putty and caulk, stripping paint, and thawing frozen pipes. The Furno 700 has 117 temperature settings, 5 fan speeds, and 2 nozzles to help accomplish many projects that require heat.
- Temperature settings range from 125°F - 1300°F
- LCD Display screen with push-button controls
- Five fan settings and cool-down setting
- 1500 Watts/ 5100 BTUs
- Includes two nozzles (glass protector and flare nozzles)
- Integrated stand for safe hands-free operation